Old December 22nd 18, 07:23 PM
Brad Alston Brad Alston is offline
Member

Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick McMahon View Post
As you may or may not have noticed, a new Arcus M has completed 5 1000k flights in the past month in the Canadian Chinook wave.

On the 20th, the pilot was Chester and his wife Marta. Could that be the first husband and wife 1000k flight?

https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3....l?dsId=6972022
Congratulations to Chester and Marta! I think it's fantastic to see relationships like this in the sport. I hope there are many more wonderful flights together for them. Happy Holidays!