Old July 27th 05, 08:24 PM
bumper

Default Theft among friends

A friend recently told me that his Cobra trailer had been broken into while
parked for several months at an Arizona glider port.

The thief, used a key to open and then relock the trailer (no surprise here,
my Cobra trailer key fits his trailer too - - I'm innocent in this case
though). The only item stolen was his one-man-rigging kit. No other damage
was done. The thief obviously knew what he wanted and took just that.

The thing that amazes me most is that all indications mean it was "one of
us" who did this. I find this difficult to accept.

Comments?

all the best,

--
bumper ZZ (reverse all after @)
"Dare to be different . . . circle in sink."