Old October 1st 03, 07:14 PM
Juan E Jimenez

I don't think this was the company. The folks who had an F/A-18 also had an
F-16 airframe for sale, and they also sold two other airplanes, J-35
Drakken's I think. Beautiful aircraft, they sold the Drakken's at a great
price (they had them on eBay at one time) but I bet that operating and
maintaining them would surpass the national budget of Peru.

Juan

"HACo" wrote in message
Try Air Capital Warbirds at (contact info is on their site at
www.airwarbirds.com). They had a "project F/A-18" but I believe its sold
now.

Hope this helps.

Brian....

"mah" wrote in message

First, I normally reside in rec.av.mil. Hopefully I'm not violating the
group charter by asking my question here.

Several months ago someone offered an F/A-18 fuselage for sale on Ebay.
If I recall correctly it was in Olathe KS. A hard drive crash lost the
seller's name from my bookmarks. Does anyone in this forum remember
anything about the posting or perhaps know where the aircraft is
located?

Thanks in advance

MAH