Old March 21st 19, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Fixter[_3_]

Default Life glider hours with winch

At 18:54 21 March 2019, José_Ignacio_Otero wrote:
El jueves, 21 de marzo de 2019, 14:30:05 (UTC-3), Eric Munk

escribi=C3=B3:
At 17:14 21 March 2019, wrote:
Hi all.

I listened from some pilots that the glider life hours reduce if

you=20
use
wi=3D
nch start.

Is that true? I looked for some data about and I did not found.

have a nice day, Jos=3DC3=3DA9.

=20
I know this is true for the Blanik and maybe other dural gliders.=20
Certainly not any GFRP or wooden types.

Hi Erik,

Thanks fro reply, L-23 is speciall situation...

Hi for the L13 the shortest airframe life is to winch launch two persons

on board and make it an aerobatic flight, longest airframe life aerotow
launch flown solo no aerobatics, by the manual all flights should be loged
according to each flight type launch,crew number, aerobatics or no
aerobatis if like our worn out L13 none of the details required about it's
flight use could be corolated when it came to how mutch airframe life
remained
so the fuz ended up as a flight simulator, the rest of the loose rivets
scrap metal.