Old January 23rd 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Cary

Default preferred routing into Rhode Island

On Jan 23, 3:46*pm, Peter Clark
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:34:27 -0800 (PST), Cary
wrote:

Where from, and get checked out on the new G1000 software, it lets you
put in airways so "DNY V192 PVD" whatever gets put in as the
controller reads it to you.

I am based at KANE (in the Minneapolis area). I will either stop at
KBUF Buffalo (if the winds are favorable) or KMFD Mansfield OH. I wish
my G1000 would allow entry of the airways, but Diamond has not yet
upgraded the G1000 software for the DA42 to allow this feature (or to
allow one to put in the MDA in the timer/reference window).

Cary
N336TS (2007 DA42)