Old February 16th 05, 01:18 AM
Flight Sim newbie

Default Adding rudders to Logitech Wingman (can it be done)?

How can I add rudder pedals to a "Logitech Wingman Attack 2" joystick?
Or, can I add that joystick to a "Logitech Formula GP Racing Wheel"?

I'm a newbie who would like to ask a newbie question (please advise).

To save time in the Citabria 7ECA ($80/hour) at a local airport, I
installed Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 which has helped me in ground
school, especially for the instrumentation and radio traffic portions.

But the "Logitech Wingman Attack 2" has no rudder pedals.

On the other hand, I bought for my kids the "Logitech Formula GP Racing
Wheel", which does come with two pedals (accelerator & brake) attached
via a telephone connector (which is probably rs-232 serial wired).

I guess I have three questions:
Q1: Has anyone disassembled a Logitech joystick to add the rudder
pedals?
Q2: Is there a joystick which works with the existing rudder pedals?
Q3: Or do I have to go out and buy a third joystick with rudder pedals?

Please advise this Microsoft Flight Simulator newbie.