Old July 3rd 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
swetha

Default triobject.cpp error

Hi all,
I am swetha.Now I am installing FGSD-0.3.1a in linux-2.6 version
with a compiler of GNUg++.In that all files like plib,zlib,simgear
e.t.c are installed properly.But while installing CGAL some libraries
are not supported.Initially no one library was supporetd.But I
downloaded some libraries from net (boost,Gmp,Mpfr).so these libraries
r supported now.But BLAS,LAPACK,ATLAS,TAUCS are not supported now.For
that also I down load some tar archieve files.Those also not installed
properly.
Can any one pls tell weather all libraries should support for CGAL
installation or not???? Means libraries with out support also CGAL is
installed properly.
Main problem is that while installing FGSD make files are not
created.errors are coming.More over all errors are related to CGAL
like that.Is there any linking with these libraries and FGSD.(Errors
are more in triobject.hpp)I was stuck in middle.so,pls giv suggessions
how can I rectify that problem????

Hope all will giv response as early as possible
thanq,swetha

I hope all will giv response as early as possible.
Thanq,swetha