Old May 14th 20, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul[_11_]

Default DG-303 spar issues - puchase?

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 5:42:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
W dniu wtorek, 12 maja 2020 20:00:53 UTC+2 użytkownik Paul napisał:
For a new glider pilot, do you think a DG-303 glider would be a good glider to purchase? I really like the design, and I've tried to understand all the issues that occurred around 2007 (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!st...g/SspUMjJ-YYo), however not sure what the end result was. There are a few DG-30# for sale on W&W.

Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks,
Paul

Definetly so.
I have owned one and became a huge fan of DG design. Currently own DG600.

Spar thing is a no issue. Out of over 500 ships not a single one had a problem due to the spar problem.
Buy and enjoy! Comfort is excellent, performance as well. You will not go wrong.

Yes, I really like DGs attention to quality. I know that performance might not be the best of the best, but for my budget, it meets my requirements!

Paul