Old May 4th 04, 05:13 PM
jafar

On Tue, 04 May 2004 10:52:58 +0100, Graham
wrote:

Having been out of simming for a good couple of years (I took up the
real thing!), I'm wondering what are the must haves. I see there is
Ultimate traffic and My Traffic. Any real difference between the two?
What is required nowadays for online flying etc. Any other add-ons
that you just wouldn't be without? All suggestions/comments welcomed

regards
Graham

Well the Blue Sphere rplacement textuers and one of the water texture
hacks would make things look nicer. Some higher resolution meshes
would make things more interesting too

--
Jafar As-Sadiq Calley
Senior 1st Officer