Old May 11th 04, 08:30 AM
Alan White

On Tue, 11 May 2004 02:15:59 GMT, "nathantw"
wrote:

I've actually been looking at getting My Traffic because the planes
supposedly have correct places to park, such as Fed Ex will park in a Fed Ex
place and United Airlines will park in their places at an airport. Ultimate
Traffic's default is all planes park whereever there's room.

Get ADCAD (found at avsim.com).

This is a utility that will, among a lot of other very useful things,
enable you to allocate parking spaces to specific airlines.

--
Alan White
Twenty-eight miles NW of Glasgow.