Old July 30th 03, 04:10 PM
Peter R.

PA28Rdrvr ) wrote:

Greetings, I would like to find out which flight planning software is
preferred by readers of this group. I currently use Destination Direct but
need an update. I have been considering switching to Flightsoft. What
would you recommend? I always file IFR when going CC so I use the planner
for that feature 99% of the time. Thanks.

I prefer Aeroplanner and have been a premium subscriber now for a little
over one year. They are about to release a much-needed improvement to
their flight planner, complete with auto top of climb and begin of descent
calculated waypoints and a flight planner that allows the pilot to specify
what airspaces to avoid.

--
Peter