Old July 30th 03, 06:25 PM
ArtP

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:42:17 -0500, Ross Richardson
wrote:

I use CSC (DynCorp) DUATS. I have my airplane profiled in DUATS and it
seems to be darn accurate. Not fancy, but it works.

Me too. Except that I also run the flight path through AreoPlanner.com
to make sure I have avoided any restricted areas and MOAs. This is
critical anytime I go VFR. If I go IFR I would be routed around any
hot areas, but I find if I chose a path that avoids them initially, it
is not that much longer and the chances of having a routing change in
flight are much less.