Old August 23rd 03, 09:21 PM
Dan Luke

"Flynn" wrote:
Apparently. I was very surprised. They're quoting 2 wks +/- for

the -22's
from order acceptance. Not sure on the 20's but I believe it is

slightly
longer. I think they produced 51 airplanes in July. The sales rep

said
production capacity is now 3 per day.

This has got to be killing Cessna, Piper, Mooney and Beechcraft. I
wonder if market saturation is in Cirrus's future. Are they near
filling a pent-up demand for new airplanes of modern design?

Congratulations on the new bird. God bless guys like you who buy new
airplanes, thereby creating used airplanes for the rest of us!
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM