Old August 23rd 03, 09:25 PM
Flynn

I think Diamond's going to have the same impact. Clean designs, good
pricing, better performance. What's not to like?
I'm hoping that Lancair can get their production act together so that there
are 3 good competitors out there.
As for creating used planes...what I'd like to do now is create a used plane
buyer!

"Dan Luke" wrote in message
"Flynn" wrote:
Apparently. I was very surprised. They're quoting 2 wks +/- for

the -22's
from order acceptance. Not sure on the 20's but I believe it is

slightly
longer. I think they produced 51 airplanes in July. The sales rep

said
production capacity is now 3 per day.

This has got to be killing Cessna, Piper, Mooney and Beechcraft. I
wonder if market saturation is in Cirrus's future. Are they near
filling a pent-up demand for new airplanes of modern design?

Congratulations on the new bird. God bless guys like you who buy new
airplanes, thereby creating used airplanes for the rest of us!
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM