Old December 24th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default Gordon's picks : CamelJockey_020

Avsec wrote:
Thanks Dave for posting Gordon's pictures. I sent the Camel photos to
a friend is a WW1 buff and have attached his replies to some of the
photos. I hope you find them interesting.

Avsec

It's a non-pilot (no wings on his tunic) in front of a Camel. I
can't make out the man's cap badge; he could be a trainee pilot at a
Training Depot Station. If only the Camel's serial number was
visible!

Thanks, I'll forward your replies to Gordon, sometimes there are notes on
the back of the prints.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton