Old January 31st 04, 01:26 AM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

When will you give up and stop swallowing every bit of pap they put in your
mouth?

I'm by nature quite skeptical, especially when it comes to government. The
fact remains nobody has demonstrated any Bush statement to be a lie.

That is exactly the opposite of what you are. You accept every statement issued
by the government as the truth and I don't remember you ever questioning any of
it. I don't see how you can watch the government present the public with one
reason for going to war after another without wondering why any of that should
be necessary. I don't understand why it doesn't occur to you that they are
going through that exercise in the vain hope that they'll find something,
however far fetched, that the public will buy. Every time somebody drills holes
through one reason, they say they didn't really mean that, or it wasn't
important anyway, and here's another reason we hope you'll buy.

Don't you recognize a scam when it's held so close to your nose?

You may think blind acceptance is a facet of skepticism, but I certainly don't.