Old April 25th 16, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default CCSC Landing Accident?

On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:44:27 PM UTC-5, Giaco wrote:
20 Posts, 500+ views, a whole host of opinions and suggestions, but no actual information other than that a towplane was landing downwind.

Perhaps for once we could give the wild speculation and baseless determination of fault a rest... until some information is actually released.

What's the fun in that!

It's a time honored tradition for pilots to critique other pilots actions - good or bad.

And sometimes, a kernel of interesting information emerges...

Kirk
66

PS: Who had his first landout of the season yesterday - nice smooth field 20 miles from home. When the passerby's asked "what happened, wind quit?" (yes they really do ask that), could honestly answer "No, ran out of skill!" - since my buddies made it home.