Old July 23rd 18, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Glideplan for Windows 2.0 beta 6 Broken? - Can't print maps

Yup. That's how I've been doing it as well. Takes a little fiddling, but once you have it as a PDF you can size to your needs. I generally do a zoomed in view for the home airport out to about 30 miles on one side of an 11x14 sheet and the other side zoomed out to cover the whole area. Makes it easy to manage in the cockpit and good enough for preflight task planning on the macro view.

P3