Old March 2nd 20, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default AUSTRALIAN SCANDAL FROM GLIDING INTERNATIONAL MARCH 2020 ISSUE

The purpose of Sailplane Competition is to compare pilots skills of interfacing with the atmosphere energy engine. This skillset determines efficiency which equates to speed. All of this identifies talent. This attempt to gain an edge thru deception leading to winning would be a hollow victory. What is the point of the competition?
The pilots are responsible for everything. I’m surprise they would go along with it. I would have forfeited if my ground crew pulled a stunt like this.