Old June 20th 04, 06:20 PM
Richard Kaplan

"Jules" wrote in message
Why do you think it isn't airworthy. After all it is signed off. Right?

Of course there are lots of airplanes signed off with annual inspections
which are unairworthy.

Of course the FAA should go after the owners and the mechanics.

All I am saying is that this potential buyer is naive if he thought a "super
low priced" airplane would be as advertised and if he is that annoyed he
didn't get the bargain of the century.

I say again.. why would an airplane ever be "super low priced" if it is
airworthy? It makes no sense.

If my mechanic offers to do an annual inspection on my airplane for $49,
should I take it at face value or assume it is pencil-whipped?