Old September 1st 05, 01:40 PM
Andre

There are a number of small airports in the area. I don't know if you can
access the COPA site as some sections are members only.

To get info on airports and such I usually go to www.aeroplanner.com They
will even give you alternative airports in the area.

If you need info about customs you can call 1-888-226-7277 (1-888-canpass)
for info. You have to call them about an hour before you leave the states.

As far as I know you can also get the bus from Dorval to the metro. Make
sure you have transfers and such.

"Doodybutch" wrote in message
I am flying into CYUL (Montreal, QC Canada) on Sunday 9/4 from the USA.

I have a couple of questions:

1) How GA friendly are they with landing fees, etc.? I don't plan on

buying
fuel.

2) Is customs available 24/7 or do I have to pay an extra fee since this

is
a holiday weekend and a Sunday?

3) How far/how much is transportation into the center of Montreal (McGill
University) area? Is there a shuttle available?

I will fly IFR.

Thanks,

DB