Old September 22nd 03, 11:42 PM
Michelle P

The only things I have seen working on Ron and Margy's Navion is pretty
standard for an old airplane. Landing gear parts need overhauled
occasionally and the electrical system can be a pain. For a Small pane
it is fairly easy to work on.

Michelle

PiperSeneca@ wrote:

Thank you for the excellent info on parts availabilty. On a similar
topic, are there any maintenance trouble spots on the older Navions?
I was told that the hydraulic system is leaky or troublesome. Is this
true, how bad a problem is it and are there any other areas of
concern?

--

Michelle P CP-ASMEL-IA, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity