Old September 23rd 03, 02:13 PM
Jay Honeck

Going back together. I've got to send a list of avionics to the shop
today so that he can start doing the panel.

Ka-CHING! ;-)

Thanks Jay!

Hey, speaking as someone who has recently replaced a com radio, just
replaced our attitude indicator (which -- in a rare aviation instance of
"killing two birds with one stone" -- fixed the autopilot as well), is in
the middle of having some major fiberglass work done on our tip tanks, AND
is completely re-doing our interior, I really do feel your pain!

Ah, but won't they be beautiful when they're done?

Oh, wait...they're *never* "done", are they...?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA