Old August 17th 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_8_]

Default Rutan on Global Warming

"burt" wrote in message
On Aug 8, 7:08 am, "Dan Luke" wrote:
"Morgans" wrote:
Dan, if you are as smart as you think you are, you would realize that the
two sides of this argument will never agree, and it does not matter what
proof you claim to have. In result, you would just quit arguing, and move
on to a different subject, without caring who gets the last word.

The same thing could be said to the other people arguing with Dan.
--

Rutan's pitch had nothing to do with his climate science expertice.
The pitch dealt with Data Presentation Fraud. Instead of being

Quite interesting. I've seen severtal of these misrepresentations, but a few new
ones in there.

The explanation of the forcing action of CO2 and how the doubling effect is only
a levels starting a near zero (and rising linearly, rather than logarithmically
and reaching the peak at a much lower level than we're at), is well stated but
could be explained in lieu of the models that predicted wrongly.

Matt