Old November 28th 03, 12:25 AM
Scott Ferrin

Subject: Which aircraft will live in history forever?
From: Scott Ferrin

Date: 11/27/03 3:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:13:34 -0000, "Keith Willshaw"
wrote:

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message

And, perhaps, the most noteworthy aircrafts in history?

Spitfire (Battle of Britain)

I was going to have it on my list too but I couldn't remember if the
Battle of Britain fighter was the Spitfire or Tempest :-)

The most numerous fighter and the aircraft with the greatest
number of kills was the Hawker Hurricane.

Keith

Hurricane not Tempest was what I was thinking. I get the Spitfire,
Tempest, and Hurricane mixed up. I know what the Typhoon is, no mix
up there, but those others I always get screwed up.

As long as you get the right war. (grin)

LOL