Old September 1st 20, 11:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_9_]

Default Blackburn Cubaroo pics [3/9] - Blackburn t-4 Cubaroo.jpg (1/1)

Miloch wrote in
:

In article , Mitchell
Holman says...

Miloch wrote in
:

I am always amazed that the country that
made the beautiful Spitfire could also make
planes as ugly and this and the Blackburn II

With a name like Mitchell, it's understandable you'd be partial to the
Spitfire!

And the B-25........

But ya!...I've always wondered if it's a matter of budget and being
practical or one of aeronautical design skills.

It almost seems like lack of streamlining is part of British
aeronautical DNA.

*