Old January 3rd 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John T

Default Flying Video...

wrote in message
ps.com

Good video.

I still have to tweek the filter setup as the lighting didn't work out
perfectly.

Yeah, I have similar issues when trying to capture both internal and
external action in the same frame. I haven't tried a split ND filter yet,
but that's probably the best bet.

Also I need to work out a way to stabilize it a bit more,
because regardless of how soft I land it gives it a nice shake at
touchdown... (don't mind the wheel shimmy)

When I've got the camera mounted on a tripod in the back (like you appear to
have done), I've found it works well for me to raise the tripod so the
camera is "wedged" against the roof of the plane.

--
John T
http://sage1solutions.com/blogs/TknoFlyer