Old January 5th 04, 10:55 PM
B2431

From: Cub Driver

On an earlier thread, some despicable mysogynist wondered whether a
female suicide bomber got the 72 virgins issued to martyrs in heaven,

I am the "despicable mysogynist" who asked the question. The question is valid
and still stands. One of the rewards frequently cited for martyrs is the 72
virgins. I never said the virgins the female martyrs would get were also
female.

If you had a question about what I meant you should have asked instead of
making such a comment about me. It's spelled misogynist.

mi•sog•y•ny (mi soj‚ƒ nŽ, mð-) n.hatred of or hostility toward
women.Compare MISANDRY . [1650–60; Gk msogyn*a = msogyn (s)a
woman-hater ( mso-MISO- + -gyns,adj. der. of gyn£woman) + -ia -Y3]

Please use the word correctly.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired