Old August 23rd 13, 08:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter F[_2_]

Default ASH26 wing frequency

Surely it's simple, if you trust the repairer buy it.
If you don't, don't

PF

At 23:45 22 August 2013, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote, On 8/22/2013 1:47 PM:
Hi, I'm considering buying an ASH26 which has had a major wing
repair. If there are any owners here I would be very grateful if they
could share the frequencies quoted in their delivery documentation

It might be more valuable to have them show you the pictures and videos
of the proof loading tests done after the repair.

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl