Old February 13th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Floats on small aircraft

wrote in message
oups.com...
T,

Im lookin online now for the price of the kits..I fnd one whose floats
were only ard $1500 new.

BR

Keep us up to date, on what you find, and what you end up doing, if you
will. It sounds like an interesting goal, and project!

I would like to see more kits of a real amphibian, preferably ones of a
weight and performance that would put them solidly in the new light sport
aircraft. Now for the real kicker; one that does not use the "overpriced"
Rotax. (plus I don't like Rotax!) g

I know! I'll just design and build one! (I wish/hope)
--
Jim in NC