Old May 5th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Marty Phillips

Default WTB Rotax 912S/ULS

hey if two of those show up I will take one for that price as well, and you
dont have to ship mine out of the US
"James Sleeman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all, does anybody have a lead on a used 912S or 912ULS that might
be going cheap and willing to ship 1/2 way around the world? My club
is trying to source one for a member.

High time near-overhaul is probably to be expected. We'd be trying to
get it landed here in NZ for around $6500 USD.

A tall order to be sure, but worth a shot, I'm sure somebody has one
tucked under a bench somewhere not being used ;-)