Old July 7th 03, 04:39 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:58:38 GMT, "Stephen Sentoff" wrote:

"Dr. Speedbyrd:" wrote in message
.. .
I installed FS Real Time and makes a big difference in the changing of the

time zones. They
actually change! I noticed, though that leaving Miami for St. Thomas,

that the time is the
same. I seem to remember changing my watch when I went on a cruise to St.

Thomas, but Real
Time doesn't seem to pick up on that one. It it a seasonal change?

Miami is on Eastern Standard Time, GMT-0500, during the winter and Eastern
Daylight, GMT-0400, during the summer. St Thomas is always on Atlantic
Standard Time, GMT-0400. So in the summer there's no time change.

Steve

Ok, many thanks. I thought there was a twist of some kind. I was there in the winter and that
explains that. Thanks again.