Old January 11th 21, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Moshe Braner

Default OLC in Firefox?

In recent weeks/months I can load an OLC flight page OK in my off-beat
browser (Pale Moon), but if I open the page in Firefox it never shows me
the map of the flight, it forever says "Please wait, loading in
progress..." in that part of the page. But it does show the text info
of the flight. Must be something in the Firefox settings or add-ons?
I have an ad-blocker add-on, but telling it to leave the OLC pages alone
does not help. Firefox used to display OLC pages OK some months back,
before I foolishly allowed it to "upgrade" to a newer version. Anybody
have the same issue? (No, I won't use Chrome...)