Old January 14th 21, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Seaborn (A8)[_2_]

Default US 2021 Pilot Ranking List Online

Hats off to Mr. John Leibacher.

John takes time out of his very full schedule to maintain the contest ranking lists, waypoint lists, US team lists and a host of other resources that help keep the dream alive when it comes to soaring. We tend to think all this just happens but John was one of the first to recognize the need for a central data site for what was then the new GPS waypoint files that were springing up when Dave Ellis released the Cambridge Aero GPS recorders and navigation devices. John then made this data avbailable in other compatible formats as more GPS systems became avaiable. John has been diligent over the intervening years to keep the files updated on a GLOBAL basis. He is one of the treasures and a hero of our gliding commiunity. See https://soaringweb..org/

John Seaborn A8