Old July 22nd 03, 02:33 AM
Tune2828

Not from Denver to RAP IFR you won't. You'll be lucky if you aren't
half way to Goodland by the time you're turned northbound.

i fly out of front range, so i'm halfway there already

thanks for the responses - exactly what i needed to know.

looking forward to the IFR rating - my main reason for flying is for efficient
transportation - to get to places i like to visit in colorado or around the
area, and not so much to build hours. and hopefully allow me to fly longer
x-countries without planning the few days contingency of being stuck somewhere
- but will take it cautiously at first of course.