Old December 8th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Firefox vs. IE

Mars wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mars wrote:
"Lora" . wrote in message
reenews.net...

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Mars wrote:
Check out Nightingale's pathetic excuse for a blog -
http://nightingale0.livejournal.com/

Lame isn't it? I bet it runs on 0S/2.

You would lose.

She devoted a journal entry to me. If the "artwork" is typical of
what
you
handed in, you are going to fail your drawing course - will you

still
graduate this year?

I'd fail her just for being a fat, ugly cow. But that's just the

kinda
guy I am.

Fortunately, I only hand in my drawings, not my photo. They are

pretty
bad - worst in the class I'm sure, but I don't think the prof will

fail
anyone.

Lucky you. Are you going to get the same easy prof next term?

Easy prof? Usually, its fat chicks who are easy. Is the prof fat too?

Don't know the prof., but she said that he wasn't going to fail anyone, so
he must be easy.

Or fat. Or both.

"Mars" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Lora Crighton" wrote in message
Mars wrote:
this didn't make it for some reason - resending

I ended up seeing it three times, which was three times too

many.

I love you too, tweetie.

As for your
comment in the other thread about my biggest wish never

happening,
unfortunately
you may be right - my biggest wish is for the trolls to leave

my
favourite
newsgroup alone, but you keep coming back.

Hahahaha. Still single? Happy with it, or just resigned to the
fact
that
nobody wants you?

Shouldn't you be studying for your