Old July 12th 04, 08:55 AM
Stephen FPilot Bierce

Bob Urz wrote:

Its a very cool looking prop. If it not a national security issue, what
movie was it being used for?

Its hard to tell from that angle, but it does look like it could be
believable and fly. It look a lot cooler than the artist F22 or ATF
planes that were in the magazines before the f22 and the stealth came
out. Maybe the Skunk works is building props now.

From the configuration of the wing appendages (which look more like
trailing-edge flaps than leading-edge slats) and the positioning of the stars
and bars on top, I'd think this craft has an aft-mounted wing with canards.

Also reminds me of a few of those cockamamie Stavatti designs.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922
{Sig Quotes Removed on Request}