Old March 25th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
WestCDA

Default Lowrance 2000C ???

On the mount, they come with a yoke mount and a suction cup mount. It uses
standard RAM ball components, so if you want something else you can use
anything in the extensive RAM catalog of pieces to mount it pretty well any
way you like.

On the antenna, I suggest you contact Lowrance and give them your antenna
specifics. The antenna the 2000c comes with is an amplified unit.

"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a couple of questions regarding the 2000C:

1. What are the mounting options? I have never liked yoke mounts.

2. Will it work with a non-Lowrance amplified external antenna (I have
a permanent
unit on top of the fuselage that has worked flawlessly with my
Garmin).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

David Johnson