Old August 5th 03, 12:21 PM
Dennis

Here is the shocker.. I did not attend Oshkosh myself this year, a friend
(and co-worker) that I let use my plane to learn in, went and took these
pictures for me in return... He is getting ready to buy a Velocity kit and
went for the workshops and such.

I was to buried with work to go this year.. Another friend was going to
lend me his mobile home for the trip! ARGH! I get sick just thinking about
what I missed..

Dennis
N3868J
MyAirplane.com

"Morgans" post/the/group.here.net wrote in message

"Grumman-581" wrote

Slideshow and captions? Damn, you want a lot... grin That would

require
a lot more editing from him... For the most part, it would require a
sequential HTML file for each photo with the comment being in the HTML

file
and it also displaying the photo and the controlling script would just

loop
through the sequentially numbered HTML files...

Then again, after taking all those photos at Oshkosh, he might have
forgotten what all they were about by now... grin

Yes, it is a lot to ask, but there is some real neaqt looking sh*t in

there.
"I" really like all of the under the hood pictures.
--
---Jim in NC---