Old September 23rd 04, 09:22 PM
Shiver Me Timbers

kontiki wrote:

Why not stop these terrorist people from getting into
the country in the first place?

The above comment you made is so vague and generic as to defy
description.

So why don't you come back to the group and specifically tell us all
just exactly you would do to stop any terrorist from getting into
your country in the first place.

Seems like what we are doing now is hiring a bunch of government
employees to plug holes in the dike.

Who is "we"..... All your doing is mouthing off in a newsgroup about a
problem your government is well aware of, and you are not giving any
specific examples of just what should be or could be done to plug all
the holes in that dike.

Rhetoric is one thing that everyone in a newsgroup is good at.

Specific and viable solutions to the problem are a different matter
altogether.

So hop to it kontiki, hoist that sail, grab your oar, and tell us
exactly how you would solve the problem..... and leave your
rhetoric behind.