Old February 15th 05, 11:10 PM
Jon A.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:43:46 -0500, Matt Whiting
wrote:

Jon A. wrote:

You just won't get it, will you. The "FAA" wrote that? Interesting!
Sorry, but although I agree and make as many parts as I can get away
with (I'm going to try the adobe prop next weekend) it's not correct.
I'll also say that I very seldom travel at or under the speed limit,
but I won't even justify that as being acceptable, even though it is.
What we're speaking about here is legalities, not Old Wives Tales and
pressures put on lone FAA employees to pen a document.

Just too bad that the people who really know why this reg was put into
effect are not wasting time on the news groups. You folks would
probably be pretty interested, as it's a logical explanation.

Which if you really knew, you'd share here. But since you don't know
what you are talking about, it is easier to just throw criticisms.

Nice try. But how about doing your own homework for a change. Since
you're obviously a bit handicapped, a hint must be in order. If you
have the ability, speak to someone who retired with a good position
from the airlines maintenance department about 20 years ago. Anything
else you need me to do for you?