Old September 15th 18, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Too many accidents

On Friday, September 14, 2018 at 9:10:20 PM UTC-5, Duster wrote:
Here is a clip of an inadvertent glider stall. It appears the pilot immediatly puts in opposite aileron (not recommended). Can't see enough leg motion to see his rudder input or elevator control. He is very quick to dump the positive flaps (I assume that's what it shows), which is good technique I might have forgot. His text edit of the proper sequence of inputs looks fine. Kudos to him for sharing.

https://youtu.be/PpJA53LjarM?t=119