Old February 18th 07, 10:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.aviation.military.naval
PreacherMan

Default Corvette Assembly Plant & F-14's

"Thundergod" wrote in message
link.net...
Thank you for the info..it's about time that GM started to listen to their
buyers concerns. Some times I wonder if any one at GM actually drives the
cars they design....some of the features are useless and stupid whereas

some
things that could aid a driver are lacking.

When I worked on the F-14 design team we were super careful to listen all
the users comments /suggestions .

what part of the Turkey were you involved with ?
(and was that the A/B/C or D variant).