Old September 21st 11, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Richard[_8_]

Default Group Activity

On 9/21/2011 12:11 PM, vaughn wrote:
"Wayne wrote in message
I have been off this group for over a year. Previously this was a very active
group; however, there has been very few messages since I returned. It may be
due to my service provider, or maybe with the passing of a few key members the
overall activity has significantly diminished.

It's not your service provider, and it's not just this group. For a variety of
reasons, the Usenet is in a serious general decline. There are a few
exceptions, like rec.aviation.soaring.

True enough, but this was, and could still be a viable forum.