Old September 22nd 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Default Group Activity

On Sep 21, 9:26*am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
I have been off this group for over a year. *Previously this was a very
active group; however, there has been very few messages since I returned.
It may be due to my service provider, or maybe with the passing of a few key
members the overall activity has significantly diminished.

The main reason for this message is to get some feedback on whether this is
still a viable Homebuilt Aircraft forum.

Respectfully,

Wayne
HP-16 "6F"http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F

There was a time about a year ago IIRC when usenet forums seemed to
just drop dead. rec.autos.driving used to be a very active forum. It
went from active to dead in about a week, just as this forum did at
about the same time. Other forums not so much but stills show a
decline.

People using other media now?

Harry K