Old February 24th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default new interior on the cherokee six

Jay Honeck wrote:
While they were in there we opted for new seat belts, 1/4" solar gray
glass, and a PS Engineering six place intercom. The shop is
painting/replacing the plastic. They are going to "get the red out" for
us and we will have light gray leather with charcoal carpet.

That's a great color combination, and it's what we chose for our
Cherokee Pathfinder back in '02. See some pix he
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/new_interior.htm

Best part of leather: It doesn't show wear. Despite flying a couple of
times per week, and with two kids in the back, in all sorts of slush,
snow, and sand, the plane doesn't look any different after three years.
Charcoal carpet is great for that.

They tell me the plane will be ready for us today after 3PM. It is a
beautiful day here in the western part of Virginia but I am stuck at
work today and the weekend weather is supposed to be crappy. I haven't
seen the plane or flown since Jan. 5th AND ITS KILLING ME!

Get thee to the FBO, and go up with a CFI. You're going to either
forget how to fly or explode. (I can't go more than a week or two
before I start kicking the dog and generally making everyone around me
miserable...)

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

You plane looks like the color we picked out. (but have not seen on
yet.)I wish I had those high-back seats, nice!
Haven't seen the dog in days....left home i guess along with the
kids.I did lock the guns up so I wouldn't start shooting holes in the
ceiling. If it weren't for home brew I'd be barking at cars by now.