Old July 5th 13, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flgliderpilot[_2_]

Default Glider cockpit wanted for Simulator... anyone?

Hi, I'm interested in building a (Condor) glider simulator in my garage to introduce the local neighborhood kids to flying gliders, and to get my own daughter more into flying. I wish someone had introduced me to flying when I was a kid, I might have made a career of it instead of discovering it at 40!

Anyhow, would anyone happen to know of a destroyed glider in which I could possibly purchase the cockpit, in the USA? I don't need any instruments, just the cockpit. Stick, and rudder pedals would be nice ... but I could fabricate them if needed anyway. If I can't locate one I'll just build something with my CNC machine from wood, but I figured I'd ask.

Thanks
Tom
St. Pete, FL