Old November 30th 05, 03:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Garmin 430 Jeppesen Skybound updates

"abripl" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's a different product. That includes both north and south america
(vs
just the USA) and it includes the USB adapter (approx $150)

No it does not include the adapter. Read the description: "....Please
Note: Prices do not include the Skybound adapter...."

The one for USA only is $439.95 - see link

http://www.jeppesen.com/wlcs/application/commercewf?origin=itemsummary.jsp&event=link(detai ls)&wlcs_catalog_item_sku=DGR20053&wlcs_catalog_ca tegory_id=CNS4A2A2&wlcs_document_type=details

A far cry from the $315 you have in your catalog.

I can only tell you what they tell me on the phone.

Have you called them?