Old May 14th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On May 13, 11:44*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"romeomike" wrote in message

Morgans wrote:
This is not aimed at Dan, but instead, everyone that has put up a
response to the lame thread about pilot's watches, started by MX.

Once I posted a complaint about the OT posts of one of your buddies here,
and you replied with a condescending offer to show me how to use a kill
file. Why don't you just follow your own advice?

After tomorrow, I won't need to.

As far as that subject goes, I don't see MX or his dribble, nor do I see
many of his prime supporters and troll buddies. *I have a larger kill file
by tenfold, than I have ever had before. *I do see some of it in the replies
sent his way, regardless.

There is no way to filter out every one of those, without filtering most of
the group.

Past that, what I object to, is what his presence has done to this group, as
I already stated. *Many good people are not willing to wade through the
crap, and are no longer participating. *There is less and less reason to
look here, any longer. *Tomorrow, I will be gone, with them.

Long ago, when a personality like this appeared, he was shown the door, and
it was made to stick.

No longer, unfortunately.

Oh, by the way, thanks, you are in my trash bin, thanks to your timely
reminder.
--
Jim in NC

I have been posting here since 1994, so I've seen many kinds. Long
ago, when personalities like this appeared, they were dealt with
professionally. MX's naiive questions could be answered in a simple
one-liner, or ignored. But his groupies are constantly barraging with
endless taunts and insults. With the abundance of throw-away email
addresses and perfect anonymity, insults and taunts have now become
the norm.