Old October 17th 03, 01:27 PM
tscottme

Simon Robbins wrote in message
"tscottme" wrote in message
Since you seemed to miss the reasons the first time around you might
want to read this.

snip

If I had neighbours like theirs I'd be claiming to be pretty

adequately
tooled up too. Still doesn't answer the question about where it all

went
too. You'd think someone who'd have no compunction using such weapons

on his
own people would eventually use them as a last ditch attempt to save

his own
regime, if he had them.

So you have no trouble making excuses for Saddam? How typical, how long
have you been a Liberal? Saddam used the weapons, he declared vast
amounts of them, intelligence services all over the world documented the
tons and tons of material and machines to produce and maintain the WMDs,
and as the article points out, the thorough inspections have only
cleared about 10 or 20 of the 130 known munitions storage areas. How
many aircraft were buried in the desert of Iraq that we only found out
about because locals brought it to our attention. The anthrax stocks
could fit in a few 55 gallon drums which take up less space than one of
those buried MiGs. In addition people and trucks were streaming out of
Iraq into Syria before, during, and just after the war.

Next you'll expect me to prove that were are arguing about the issue.

--

Scott
--------